Back when I was working in the academic world I published a number of peer reviewed papers. Here is a list of a few of those.
1) Nanotubes in Microwave Fields, Chem. Mater., 2003, 15, 3969-3970, T.J. Imholt, C.A. Dyke, B. Hasslacher, J.M. Perez, D.W. Price, J.A. Roberts, J.B. Scott, A. Wadhawan, Z. Ye, and J.M. Tour
2) Solar Turbulence in Earth's Global and Regional Temperature Anomalies, Physical Review E, 69, 026303, 2004, N. Scafetta, T. J. Imholt, J.A. Roberts, B.J. West
3) Electromagnetic Wave Properties of Polymer Blends of Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes Using a Resonant Microwave Cavity as a Probe, Journal of Applied Physics, 95, 4352 (2004), J.A. Roberts, T.J. Imholt, Z Ye, C.A. Dyke, D.W. Price, J.M. Tour
4) An Intensity-Expansion Method to treat non-stationary time series: an application to the distance between prime numbers, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 20 (2004) 119-125, N. Scafetta, T. Imholt, J.A. Roberts, B.J. West
5) Protection Mechanisms of the Iron-Plated Armor of a Deep Sea Gastropod, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, H. Yao, M. Dao, T. Imholt, J. Huang, K. Wheeler, A. Bonilla, S. Suresh, C. Ortiz
6) Blast Induced Electromagnetic Fields in the Brain from Piezoelectricity, Neuroimage, 54 (2011) S30-S36
Timothy Imholt PhD
Copyright © 2020 Timothy Imholt PhD - All Rights Reserved.