Back when I was working in the academic world I published a number of peer reviewed papers. Here is a list of a few of those.
- Nanotubes in Microwave Fields, Chem. Mater., 2003, 15, 3969-3970, T.J. Imholt, C.A. Dyke, B. Hasslacher, J.M. Perez, D.W. Price, J.A. Roberts, J.B. Scott, A. Wadhawan, Z. Ye, and J.M. Tour
- Solar Turbulence in Earth’s Global and Regional Temperature Anomalies, Physical Review E, 69, 026303, 2004, N. Scafetta, T. J. Imholt, J.A. Roberts, B.J. West
- Electromagnetic Wave Properties of Polymer Blends of Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes Using a Resonant Microwave Cavity as a Probe, Journal of Applied Physics, 95, 4352 (2004), J.A. Roberts, T.J. Imholt, Z Ye, C.A. Dyke, D.W. Price, J.M. Tour
- An Intensity-Expansion Method to treat non-stationary time series: an application to the distance between prime numbers, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 20 (2004) 119-125, N. Scafetta, T. Imholt, J.A. Roberts, B.J. West
- Protection Mechanisms of the Iron-Plated Armor of a Deep Sea Gastropod, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, H. Yao, M. Dao, T. Imholt, J. Huang, K. Wheeler, A. Bonilla, S. Suresh, C. Ortiz
- Blast Induced Electromagnetic Fields in the Brain from Piezoelectricity, Neuroimage, 54 (2011) S30-S36